Иностранный язык – Английский(1) 1 семестр – Ответы на тест Синергия
- В файле 109 вопросов с ответами (полный перечень на момент сдачи теста)
- Итоговая оценка 100 баллов из 100
В описании приведены темы и список вопросов, на которые представлены ответы в файле. Вопросы собраны по результатам нескольких попыток и их список постоянно обновляется. Вся информация набрана в формате Word, что позволяет использовать функцию поиска для удобного фильтра нужных ответов. При помощи готовых ответов вы гарантированно сможете самостоятельно сдать тест на оценку 4 или 5.
Скачиваний: 1Дата: 15 мая, 2023
1. job … is important with big or heavy products, because you can’t take them house in your car.is important with big or heavy products, because you can’t take them house in your car.
2. A low price is important, but good … will make customers happy, even when a product breaks.
3. I don’t like to pay … when I order something. I prefer to pay when I receive the product.
4. My new camera has …. If it stops working, the maker will repair or replace it.
5. I got a good deal when borrowed money to buy my car – I had one year’s …
6. He wants to … a hotel for three nights in Taipei.
7. Before you get on the plane, you can … some shopping.
8. On the flight, you can always … a movie.
9. When I return home, I … a taxi from the airport to my house.
10. You need to … through security before you board the plane.
11. Main course: …
12. Dessert: …
13. Starter: …
14. Complete each of the questions
15. Complete each of the questions
16. Last week, I … in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
17. I … a very good meeting with Jimmy Lee in Taipei.
18. I … some suppliers.
19. I …to Hong Kong on Thursday.
20. Tony Lam … me some samples of his products.
21. Complete each gap in these short restaurant conversations.
22. Complete each gap in these short restaurant conversations.
23. Complete each gap in these short restaurant conversations.
24. Complete each gap in these short restaurant conversations.
25. How much is it per night? …
26. How many nights are you staying? …
27. What time do you think you’ll arrive? …
28. When are you leaving? …
29. Do you want a room with a bath? …
30. My company … very big.
31. The company … around 40 employees.
32. The employees … from about 15 different countries.
33. The office … very international.
34. I … from Spain.
35. My boss … from Sweden.
36. In the office, we all …English.
37. We … usually have any serious communication problems.
38. Where are you from?
39. What’s the reason for your visit?
40. Where are you staying?
41. What’s your hotel like?
42. How’s your business doing?
43. What do you do in your free time?
44. Do you meet your colleagues after work?
45. How many hours a week do you work?
46. What do you like best about your job?
47. Complete each gap in these short conversations.
48. Complete each gap in these short conversations.
49. Is there a direct …?
50. Can I take this as hand …?
51. Can I have an aisle …?
52. Please take me to the city…
53. I’m checking out today. Can I have the … please?
54. He … it for an hour before I came.
55. Complete each gap in these short restaurant conversations.
A. … training to do my job properly.
B. I’m sorry. It’s just not possible.
56. The room looks very clean … you … it?
57. When I … it … yesterday?
58. Why don’t you buy a self-study course?
59. They … for 20 minutes when his mother came in.
60. … he … about the opera before?
61. Last night I … home at 11. I … supper and then … to bed.
62. Will you … the bank when you go out?
63. Oscar … from home.
64. Next week, she’s moving to a new flat because her old one is … from the office.
65. … you … many cities when you were in France.
66. Complete each gap in these short restaurant conversations.
B. Oh dear. I’m sorry to hear that.
67. She … her work already.
68. And what … now?
69. This office building … a meeting room.
70. Yesterday my flight … at about three o’clock in the afternoon.
71. I … for you for more than one hour.
72. My suggestion is to go for a cocktail.
73. What day suits you?
74. When … in Thailand?
75. Do you like football?
76. … Ricardo drive to work?
77. She’s a very … person – she likes to be on time.
78. The company … only four people and they all work in one office
79. Mr Albert … to meetings
80. Now I … for a taxi.
81. Karina is … but she lives and works in London.
82. Complete each gap in these short restaurant conversations.
83. Tomorrow at five he … football.
84. Can I speak to Jorge Ramos, please?
85. Complete each gap in these short restaurant conversations.
86. Complete each gap in these short restaurant conversations.
87. I … my breakfast
88. His grandfather … from his job a year ago.
89. What did you learn from your last job?
90. I … you later, OK?
91. Complete each gap in these short conversations.
92. Yotels have …
93. Yotels are …
94. An important feature of the Yotel is convenience.
95. His first hotels were in the United States.
96. The Yotel showers are …
97. Woodroffe had an idea when he was sleeping in an airport.
98. The rooms cost a lot of money.
99. Travellers …
100. Woodroffe thinks Yotel will succeed …
101. He decided to open a hotel with very small rooms.
101. Is there a car park?
102. How about a cup of tea?
103. What do you think?
104. … she travel in her job?
107. What time … it …?
108. She started her job last year, … April.
109. There’s something I’d like to talk to you about.